Monday, February 5, 2018

How to be me

How to be me

My alarm will go at 6:30am but I usually stay in bed for another 10 minutes, my Mum has work on Tuesdays and Thursdays which means I have to wake up at 6:00. I usually get out of bed and go say good morning to my parents and their room the last one on the left from my room. Then I get dressed into my school uniform which is in the top draw of my bedside table, there will be a blue top with Clevedon School on it and my school shorts that are black-grey. On my bedside table there is a brown box lift up the top and that is where my earrings are put the little silver deer ones in.

Walk down that hall and there will be a coner cabinet next to the sink in there will be a breakfast bowl then go to the last cabinet and on the bottom will be some special K and cat food, feed the cat his bowl in by the litter box then put a little bit of cereal in the bowl and in it is a cold morning I often like to put milk in a glass which in in the cupboard next to the fridge which is where the milk is. Our microwave is on top on the grey small freezer sit down at the table and eat breakfast and when you are done but the bowl and spoon in the dishwasher.

After breakfast go the the bathroom and brush your teeth my tooth brunch in the green one in the cup. After you have brushed your teeth in the bottom left draw is my brush put your hair in a high ponytail. When you are done go outside and feed the chickens there food in in the sleepout then go into the barn and get two slices of hay and feed the horses that are in the front paddock. Now it will be 8:00 and Dad will take you to school.

When you get to school there will probably be to girls screaming and running at you the one with the apricot white hair is Nina and the blonde one is Ella and Anika has brown she will probably be oblivious to what is happening and then when she sees you she will probably try and jump on your back. I am in room 2 when you come in the door put your bag next to Nina’s her bag looks like mine but she has white leaves on hers. In the front of the class there are three gray desks sit on the one furthest away from the back.

When school in over go to the big tree with the blue bench around it my mum will be sitting there and you will go home and ride after that eat dinner and go to bed and that is how to be me for a day.

By Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

STEM Challenges

This term we have started some STEM challenges in class. We have made paper shoes and paper towers. Here are some photos of our challenges. ...