Monday, February 5, 2018

Katherine 2.0

Hello detective green
I have a situation that's I think needs an investigation. I will explain in further details when you arrive. For this job your will need to act like me and look identical to me it may be a challenge, but I have set up a blurb that should give you a basic idea of what it will be like to be me for a day, thank you and I look forward to working with you on this mission.

My name is Katherine. I am 12 years old and  was born on the 29th of august 2005 at 3:00PM. I live in a smallish country around the bottom of the world it is called New Zealand it is approximately about a 18 hour flight from spy headquarters in Los Angles. I live in a small community called Clevedon and that is also where I am an year 8 student at Clevedon primary school.

My looks......
I have light blue eyes that have yellowish middle colour
I am currently wearing green studs that are gold around the outside I can not wear earrings that aren't stirling silver so try avoid those as the irritate my ears.
My hair is really frizzy but long it is a blondish light brown color that i usually pin up in a ponytail as I think it looks ugly out.
My eyebrows are really think and not cleaned the are like Brooke shields
I also have big lips that pucker out
I have some light brown freckles scattered around my face and also a birth mark on my back shoulder blade. 
My personality.....
I'm crazy towards my friends
I am funny and bubbly
I stand up for everyone even if they aren't my friends.
I excel at writing and reading but struggle at maths.
I am very sporty.
I am quite socially active.

I don't like.....
Butter chicken
Spicy food
Rock/honey dew melon
Maths
The colors brown and green 
Allergies ....
Red food coloring
Tomatoes
Strawberry
Grass

Pets ....
Ruby-dog-girl-(brown and white minature fox terrier)
Buster-cat-boy-(black and white)
Ryder/Puddy-cat-boy-(orange/ginger and white)
 
Foods I like.....
Watermelon
Blueberries
Chocolate
Chicken
Hummus 

I think that's all you need to know about me here is my schedule for the day you will be living as me.

My schedule for Thursday.
Wake up at approximately 7:45 around that time at least. Hop out of bed and go to the bathroom.  After you wash your hands next door in the bathroom make your way down the hallway into the lounge sit on the left side of the couch, watch television for 5 minutes then get up and have breakfast. Usually I have toast for breakfast but I also sometimes have milo duo cereal or pancakes and smoothies on the weekends or I don't eat at all. Then go to your room and put on your Clevedon school uniform. Then progress in to the bathroom , brush your teeth, wash your face and tie your hair in a ponytail. Wait for the rest of your family to get ready by playing on your phone or iPad. Then hop in the car and drive to school. Live a normal day at school listen to the teacher. After school pick up my brother he will walk to you and hop in your car go home and get your soccer stuff and hop in the car participate in soccer. Come home and have a shower then go to bed.

Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment

STEM Challenges

This term we have started some STEM challenges in class. We have made paper shoes and paper towers. Here are some photos of our challenges. ...