Monday, February 5, 2018

Dear Spy....

How to impersonate Pixie
Dear spy,
You have been given an assignment to impersonate me on Tuesday the twentieth of March. In this letter you will find a list of instructions of how to be me. 

Firstly you should wake up early, from around six thirty to seven and jump into my mums room down the hall from the room my brother and I share. Today is my birthday and I am turning eleven and hopefully mum would have stored my presents in her room. Once Mum, my brother Charlie and I are in the bed we will start opening presents. Don’t forget to say thank you!

After opening my presents we will all eat pancakes on the table in between the kitchen and the living room for breakfast. Mum would have made the mixture either yesterday or earlier today. Once we have eaten all the pancakes we can fit, I will wash my plate and put it in the dishwasher. Now I need to brush my teeth in the bathroom. I have an electric, blue toothbrush.

I will probably still have my Harry Potter pyjamas on so I should get dressed. You will find my school shorts and blue top on my chest of draws, my top should have three badges pinned on it and be size twelve. You will find my iPad charging in mum’s room, put my iPad in my orange and black school bag. ( Make sure it has a unicorn keyring because Charlie and I have the same bag. )

Now I am nearly ready to go to school but first I have to do my jobs. You will find a purple bowl next to the oven. Pick this bowl up and carry it while you walk on the brick path outside the house, before you reach the arch turn left and you’ll find a gate. Go through the gate and pour all the compost in the purple bowl into the black bin. Then return to the house. Next you want to fill up the drink bottles, they will both be next to the sink. Ask mum if she has washed them before you fill them up! Once you’ve filled up both drink bottles, put one on the breakfast table and one in my bag.

We will soon be going to school, we go to Clevedon School. We will probable drive but we might walk. Once you’re at school go into room 2, my teacher is miss Thomas. Take your iPad and your drink bottle out of the bag and put them in a free space at the green and orange table. Then put your bag in a cubby. Next go and grab both of pencil cases and ruler from my toe tray. Mine is near the back of the room and has my name on it. Then wait for the 9:00 bell to ring.

During school spend a lot of time with Mackenzie ( she’s in room 2 too ) also make sure that it’s Mackenzie with glasses. When the three a clock bell goes, go out the gate you entered in after being dismissed. Turn right at the gate and keep walking, you should see the silver Volvo parked. If it’s not just wait. 
Once you’re home change into shorts and a T - shirt. At home do your violin practise ( grade 2 ) and also do some Mathletics. Once this is done read a book until dinner.

When it’s dinner time fill up three glasses of water and put them on the table. Don’t forget to say thank you to mum for a delicious dinner. When you eat eat slowly. DO NOT talk with your mouthful because then you will have to do all the dishes. Once dinner is finished you and Charlie need to do the dishes. When this is finished brush your teeth with the same toothbrush that you used earlier on. Then wait at the front door with the pyjamas in your hand. I will arrive at around 8:30 pm. Give me my pyjamas and its mission accomplished!

Thankyou for doing this assignment spy, it was very generous of you to agree.
Kind regards, Pixie

P.S. after reading this letter please burn it so that no one will ever find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STEM Challenges

This term we have started some STEM challenges in class. We have made paper shoes and paper towers. Here are some photos of our challenges. ...