Thursday, March 22, 2018

The doll in the window

The doll in the window

What a nice winters day to go for a walk I thought to myself.



I walk down to the village wrapped in my warm scarf and big coat but then I notice that it's very quiet and
nobody is to be seen I look around one more time but still there is nobody, That's a bit strange for a day 
like this I thought to myself  but still I carried on with my walk. Then I come across a big chalk board 
it's filled with names and it looks like everyone who comes past writes their name, why not I thought I 
write my name as neat as I can, Elma. Then I turn around to look at the other shops one shop was a doll 
shop it had big doors that almost made it look a little bit like a big mouth because if you looked up there 
were two little holes that were windows which you could make out as eyes, I turned back around but just 
before I was going to carry on with my walk I saw something I turned around to take another look then 
I see a doll that looks exactly like me I take a closer 
look....... 

WAIT it is me! 

I get very interested in what is going on and walk inside but when i walk inside the doll is not there it is 
sitting a little bit further in the shop I look around at all of the dolls some of them look really familiar, I 
get more curios and stretch my hand out to touch the doll but just as my finger tips touch i see lots of 
dolls but when it stops I look around but I cannot move nor talk but wait, if i was just in the doll shop that 
means….. 

I AM A DOLL!

By Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment

STEM Challenges

This term we have started some STEM challenges in class. We have made paper shoes and paper towers. Here are some photos of our challenges. ...