Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The black out

In the night, the computers and everything deactivated. I used my iPad to shine from the room. The iPad quickly ran out and a explosion of darkness covered the room. I could hear Mum and Claire. I found them using flashlights and gave they gave me a cup of hot chocolate. The flashlight glitched out and soon a tornado of shadows covered the house.

I activated the flashlight and scared away the shadow spirits. I wandered through the house and found myself in a room of emptiness. I felt that i was about to be savaged and forgotten.

Mum soon contacted dad and took me and Claire into a room with the flashlights as lights. I felt like there was no hope of surviving this blackout. Then the power came back and the lights went back on as soon as the thought of not surviving went in me. When bad thoughts come in, good things happen. That was my horrible night as a kid.

By Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

STEM Challenges

This term we have started some STEM challenges in class. We have made paper shoes and paper towers. Here are some photos of our challenges. ...